Why Japanese?

The Largest Unreached People Group (Joshua Project, 2005)

Only 0.04% Christians!

Annual Suicide Rate: >30,000

100-300 new religion registered each year (Operation World, 2000)

The battle is fierce, Time is SHORT! Please RESPONSE, Please PRAY!!!



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Please Donate!!!

The old are shivering... the young are weeping... the lights in their eyes are fading.....
Cold......
Hungry....
Thirst....
No Gas...
No Blanket....
No Water...
No Toilet Paper...
No Toilet...
No Food....
No......................................................................


I can't stand this anymore!!!

My heart breaks with the people in the camp, with their hunger, cold and thirst. I am trusting the local churches that are sending up goods to the inflicted areas. There is a need for donations!!!



If you agree to sum up your donations with all others as one body, Heart4Japan. Please bank into the following accounts if you are located in HK or Malaysia. I will withdraw it in Tokyo, so we can save the expensive tele charges by the bank transfer. I am sorry that I can only help the members in HK and Malaysia at the moment for this direct transfer. If you are planning to do teletransfer to my account from locations other than HK and Malaysia, I will advice you to direct bank in to JEA account,

1. Japan Post 郵便振替: 00190-5-7790 Account holder: (JEA)日本福音同盟援助協力委員会

2. Mizuho Bank みずほ銀行: Kudan Branch 九段支店 532-1673098 Account Holder' JEA援助協力委員会

If you are in the States and Canada, try this instead,

*Find information from this link

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_109898789089909&view=doc&id=110132985733156



For those who are hoping to donate as a body of Heart4Japan, please bank in to either account below, and I will send it to the afflicted Church!

Please notify me immediately once you donate, together with you email. I will send you the reports of where the money goes.

My email: yangjinhong@gmail.com

Account Holder: Yong Kim Fong
HSBC Hong Kong 405-2-005487

HSBC Malaysia 002-074086-025 


Let's us SHINE!!!! God bless you!!!

No comments: