Why Japanese?

The Largest Unreached People Group (Joshua Project, 2005)

Only 0.04% Christians!

Annual Suicide Rate: >30,000

100-300 new religion registered each year (Operation World, 2000)

The battle is fierce, Time is SHORT! Please RESPONSE, Please PRAY!!!



Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Praise God Again and Again!

Praise God again and again!

(i) My apartment is alright now. The reason for the flood had been
made clear. The culprits were a shaver and a shoe brush. I have very
clean floor now. Kenneth and his family helped me to clean up the
apartment. And now it is brand new :-) I would need to do some tidy up
tomorrow, things are great! I didn't lost anything. Praise Jesus!

(ii) I finally finished my assignment before time. And I did a great
job in the tutorial discussion this evening, working together with my
dear classmates. Again, I learned that I need to grasp on principles
and have crisp sense of analysing if I wished to make a solid
argument.

(iii) My school fees was able to deferred, but deal to some technical
mistakes, I was automatically deregistered by the school. I was also
asked to bare the cost of surcharge. Though my library card was
expired, but somehow I am still able to access to the school Web to do
my program. God is certainly working, isn't He? I had wrote a letter
to the Overseas Student Administration Department to appeal for
surcharged waived. I wrote about my disappointment in the notifying
system of the school as well as the poor hospitality. I thought I was
being bold. Pray that I don't run ahead God in this :-) But I do have
peace in voicing out my dissatisfaction about the school system. I
hope that they don't take it personally.

(iv) I found many people who had been a blessing to me, and I also
found myself as a blessing to others! :-) I pray that these people
would be drawn to God.

No comments: