Why Japanese?

The Largest Unreached People Group (Joshua Project, 2005)

Only 0.04% Christians!

Annual Suicide Rate: >30,000

100-300 new religion registered each year (Operation World, 2000)

The battle is fierce, Time is SHORT! Please RESPONSE, Please PRAY!!!



Friday, November 17, 2006

My tears are drying, Lord.
My heart is burnt with desires!
There are so many things to do,
Yet I do not know where to begin.

I cry out my soul to you, Lord.
I need your very guidance,
To walk carefully in your way,
Not to slumber nor sleep,
Before your Kingdom come.

I made your dreams my dreams,
Your desires as my desires.
How I wish I can pursue your will
Full heartedly.
I'm ashame with what I'm lack of,
But I know I'll be make perfect in you!

The Rock, my Salvation, my Refuge,
Jesus Christ!
You are my all and all!

No comments: