Why Japanese?

The Largest Unreached People Group (Joshua Project, 2005)

Only 0.04% Christians!

Annual Suicide Rate: >30,000

100-300 new religion registered each year (Operation World, 2000)

The battle is fierce, Time is SHORT! Please RESPONSE, Please PRAY!!!



Wednesday, November 15, 2006

It is God who armed me with strength and makes my way perfect

The more busy I am, the more I should cling on to the Lord, and be still before Him. Trusting him will make my way. For it is His way, and I merely a walking vessel. A vessel has no direction of its own. But the master that control the vessel yes. It is the direction that the master set, where a vessel is heading to.

I found myself hardly have time for anything except for the studies in the course. I found it hard for even spending 2 hours in transport. Then, unsatisfy, I asked myself. What I am here for? Course work? Of course. But then, how about bible study? how about fellowship? how about discipling? how about Heart4Japan?

I began to see my limitation in organizing my time. Finally I decided to set everything aside. I began to make time for bible study and discipleship with my prayer group, regardless I had finished my text reading, or my assignment. And of course, I found that I gained but not loose! Again, it proved that the more time that I spend in ministry, in praying with others, the more time I gain.

The point that I want to make is that, I was able to have a clearer understanding about my study and I have more time to spend because it was used efficiently.

May this bless you too!

God is soverign God!

No comments: