Why Japanese?

The Largest Unreached People Group (Joshua Project, 2005)

Only 0.04% Christians!

Annual Suicide Rate: >30,000

100-300 new religion registered each year (Operation World, 2000)

The battle is fierce, Time is SHORT! Please RESPONSE, Please PRAY!!!



Monday, September 25, 2006

It's MY Vison, not yours!

At last, I had moved into my new apartment. I took a whole evening to try to set up things and make it right. Then, I had a sleepless night. Maybe too excited......

Going for the second meeting
This afternoon, is the second meeting for Heart4Japan in Hong Kong. I'm a bit nervous. Our first meeting was on Sep18, I left Malaysia on Aug 18, so it brought special meaning to me. :-)

Things that happened in the past month...
In the same time, Makoto is meeting a lot of Japanese Christians and missionaries in who are plowing His field in another hard ground, encouraging, but also fall sick often. Rie and Kazue returned home to continue their spiritual journey and practical battle for the Lord. Mayumi's father passed away in Kyushu.

God is moving, so are we. The vision became clearer, and the settings are getting into place. Witnessing the faithfulness of God is marvelous, in the same time frightful.

Getting The Church To Involve... What Does It Mean?
Recently God had been speaking to me on one thing: "It is time to get your church participate in My mission. The vision is mine, and the mission in not plainly for you. It is time to get the church involve." The prompting became much fierce during yesterday service. What does it mean, Lord?