Why Japanese?

The Largest Unreached People Group (Joshua Project, 2005)

Only 0.04% Christians!

Annual Suicide Rate: >30,000

100-300 new religion registered each year (Operation World, 2000)

The battle is fierce, Time is SHORT! Please RESPONSE, Please PRAY!!!



Thursday, September 07, 2006

Home Sick

My Mom...Please continue to uphold my family in your prayers. Especially for my mom, I could feel some distress somehow in the tone of the emailing. But honestly she had been extremely encouraging!!! Bravo! I'm really proud of her.

Home Sick...
And here am I, feeling terribly homesick, just after 19 days. What a terrible missionary I would make.

Getting Clearer...
I'm getting clearer now about the choices that had been made, for the course and the location. I began to be more convinced that He had brought me here, to the study of Masters in Public Health. It's exciting to see how things fall into place. I'll let you know further in the next letter.

Accomodation...
Meanwhile, I need to find an accommodation which is cheap and good. A place that enables me to have easily assess to church, to school, to H4J cell group with minimum cost. Please pray for me that I would not rush into decision but He will leads me in all the decisions I make at this moment. Finding a place to stay seems to be the most crucial subject to me at this moment.

Keep Faith...
Keep me in your prayers! Our Father had been faithfully providing for my needs. Please pray that I will not be shaken, walking in Faith takes a lot more than I thought... God is GOOD!


Strive...
I heard that Yean and Pauline are still praying for Japan! That's excellent! Thanks!

No comments: