Why Japanese?

The Largest Unreached People Group (Joshua Project, 2005)

Only 0.04% Christians!

Annual Suicide Rate: >30,000

100-300 new religion registered each year (Operation World, 2000)

The battle is fierce, Time is SHORT! Please RESPONSE, Please PRAY!!!



Thursday, September 28, 2006

Cooking at my new apartment


Finally, my got my rice cooker, rice, oil, and I'm able to cook! :-) Long awaited moment, I enjoy cooking, especially when I'm far away from home. Cooking ease my pain while I am homesick.

Yeah, a good testimony! I tried to do krah-tong (deep fried veges), I never done it before, but I love the taste. (krah-tong - Its the dark green one in the middle of the dish. Aaron will remember it! It was one of the pleasant memories about eating while we were in Ranong last Nov) The oil was heated up fiercely with the presence of the washed vege. I ran to the door and peeped at the explosion of oil when the vege was dancing in the hot pot, it's like making pop corns. The oil splashed out on me as I had no choice but to approach it boldly to turn the gas off, but it really smell good... I just literally thank God for it, and you know what, I was not burnt nor hurt at all although it was terribly pain. Praise Jesus! He was wounded and I was healed. What a good God that we serve!

No comments: