Why Japanese?

The Largest Unreached People Group (Joshua Project, 2005)

Only 0.04% Christians!

Annual Suicide Rate: >30,000

100-300 new religion registered each year (Operation World, 2000)

The battle is fierce, Time is SHORT! Please RESPONSE, Please PRAY!!!



Monday, October 23, 2006

A Separate Newsletter... Hmm...

I have great weeks and months ahead!

God had kept me excite with visitors! After the visit of Mag and Esther, I have Ps. Sun Yong and Job to visit me, and now I'm hosting a Singapore girl who just came over for work before she could move to her new place. Indeed, I'm blessed and this house is made into a blessing to others.

Recently I have feedback that I was not writing about myself, it makes people hard to gage what to pray for me. True enough, I tend to blend my wish list with Heart4Japan's, with a desire that you will read about what I discovered about Japan, or what He has to say about Japan. Maybe I have just too much to write or too much to say and i wish to have people who read it ... he he :-)

Well, if this is thecase, maybe I would just keep my newsletter plain with my personal updates and prayer needs. How should we do it? Hmm... maybe ... I
should send 2 newsletter, 1 for the prayer group, another for Rose.

No comments: