Why Japanese?

The Largest Unreached People Group (Joshua Project, 2005)

Only 0.04% Christians!

Annual Suicide Rate: >30,000

100-300 new religion registered each year (Operation World, 2000)

The battle is fierce, Time is SHORT! Please RESPONSE, Please PRAY!!!



Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Time of Harvest

Many who have sown in Saki’s life would be in extreme joy last Sunday, for she finally received her baptism. She had been with the bible study group and exposed to mission trip for two years, where many people have been praying for her, yet she had never come to any decision of faith. Yet, during the IFJ Camp in Osaka during Mar 31-Apr 3, 2010, she told me on the way back home, she had finally came into a decision.


Today I received a joyful news from her. She said, “Hey, I wanted to tell you! I got baptized last Sunday....... Thanks, arigatou.” I shouted with joy, “God, thank you!” As I am writing this, I realized that because I am on the field, and God had allow me to have this joy to taste the harvest that I have not sown. Seeds have been sown into the soil, and the TIME has come, this is the time of HARVEST! Saki’s baptism on Sunday no doubt is a great gift to many of us who have play that tiny little part in God’s whole plan for her. From now on, she will have to trod on her relational trip with Jesus by her own, but not without cheer.


In beginning of April, towards the end of IFJ Camp, the Lord gave me a great gift of dedicated souls in committing to being the LIGHT of this nation. To me, that was an overwhelming joy! 65 pieces papers that had written names, prefectures, and their dedications to the Lord, and a huge map of Japan were given to me as a gift, to remind me about our Father’s love towards the Japanese. These are souls that have committed to stand guard in their position to reach out to the lost and those in the dark. Carrying these pieces of dedications, I felt that I have become a witness to these dedications, valuable resources for me to pray... to love. In the meantime, a strong reminder for me, to stand on my faith too!


This is the TIME of HARVEST! Let’s ride on the wings of revival, and move forward! Move in full force! Start with prayers! Prayers for the Japanese, for their needs in lives to be met in God, and their spiritual eyes would be opened, knowing salvation is through the Holy Child of the Lord.


No comments: