Why Japanese?

The Largest Unreached People Group (Joshua Project, 2005)

Only 0.04% Christians!

Annual Suicide Rate: >30,000

100-300 new religion registered each year (Operation World, 2000)

The battle is fierce, Time is SHORT! Please RESPONSE, Please PRAY!!!



Friday, May 14, 2010

Let's pray for Heart for Japan born in Passion Tokyo 2010 !!!


A glimpse of Tokyo 2010 after workshops and before evening plenary talk.


I always wonder there must be a reason that the Lord had brought the Global Mission Conference to Japan. My question was motivated by two simple reasons:(i) Japan has the largest unreached people group, but this was not the highlight of Frontier Missions; (ii) If this must is an event that the focus is turning to Asia, then Korea as the second largest missionaries sending nation would have a greater potential in hosting this event.


I begin to see something different today as I walked into the hall as a volunteer. No one asked me where I was from, which church that I belong, and we just worked together, anything hands on would be helpful. I saw Global Mission Conference staffs ranged from different churches, although mostly conservative and traditional churches, but from almost all prefectures, were here. Pastors, Elders and Reverence, dedicated themselves as ushers, clerk, security, camera men, key in data, there was no questions about background nor denominations.


Helpers were many, but still the workload was huge. I am glad that I went.


I think God is pushing another wave of networking among the Japanese churches, the Japanese Christians need to SEE BEYOND the networking with Global Missions, or missions opportunities overseas. I felt there are more than that...... a networking is forming, and the wall is soften. As I am writing this, the rounding of Jericho seven days came into my mind. Let's pray.... we may not see results instantly, but God is a god out of the box!




Let's Pray:


(1)May God do what He wants in Japan!

(2)May His heart for this nation, Japan, be heard in this conference!

(3)May this conference crack down the walls of denominations, the walls of churches, and recommit the Lordship of the land to Lord Jesus!

(3)May Christians in Japan arise and shine as the light should not be under the bowl but on its stand to give light to everyone in the house! Mat 5:15

Location: Nakano Sun Plaza 中野サンプラーザ


1 comment:

Roseline said...

The Lord have answered our prayers! Please read the follow up articles later together with videos!