Why Japanese?

The Largest Unreached People Group (Joshua Project, 2005)

Only 0.04% Christians!

Annual Suicide Rate: >30,000

100-300 new religion registered each year (Operation World, 2000)

The battle is fierce, Time is SHORT! Please RESPONSE, Please PRAY!!!



Saturday, April 07, 2007

Sea sick




Okay, I really became sick. I was weak, and my hands and feet were cold. The nausea and body ache continued after I got home yesterday. So, can't blame all on Lan Kwai Fong too.

God had been gracious to me, as so many locals had fell terribly sick so many times in the seasons of change, but I was spared. I got sea sick on the last trip to Lamma Island.

I remember as I was in Kabuki-cho, there was a moment that I felt I was lost, miserable, and heavy. I am not sure if that was a kind of spiritual warfare. But I knew a desperate harsh warfare swifted it after that.

To be correct, Lan Kwai Fong is like a combination of Bukit Bintang (KL,Malaysia) and Kabuki-cho (Shinjuku,Japan).

I pray there will be more ministries in these places!

No comments: