Why Japanese?

The Largest Unreached People Group (Joshua Project, 2005)

Only 0.04% Christians!

Annual Suicide Rate: >30,000

100-300 new religion registered each year (Operation World, 2000)

The battle is fierce, Time is SHORT! Please RESPONSE, Please PRAY!!!



Sunday, April 29, 2007

Fire and Glass


There is a fire burning, visible, so strong, yet it is enclosed within the glass.

What is it that had kept the fire inside me? Who had put the glass on the fire? And how does the fire keep burning in the confound of the glass?

Such prophetic prayers, and I knew God was revealing something, something deep inside me. The same thought that I was having this evening while I was riding to the church. I found the sharpness of speech reduce, I had been praying for a tame tongue. I don't think a tame tongue will be that glass.

What is it? I wonder. The glass will need to be removed, before the fire can burn those around me. Set a fire, isn't that what had been prophetically proclaimed before I came?

I need to see! Jesus! Help me! I need to see!

No comments: