Why Japanese?

The Largest Unreached People Group (Joshua Project, 2005)

Only 0.04% Christians!

Annual Suicide Rate: >30,000

100-300 new religion registered each year (Operation World, 2000)

The battle is fierce, Time is SHORT! Please RESPONSE, Please PRAY!!!



Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Heart4Japan


It always blessed my heart as I see how God brings people to my life and to Heart4Japan. The encouragements and love had made me grown more excited for the coming trip to Busan.

Although nothing had been really confirmed yet, I have that peace in me. I feel like I am going to meet a lot of friends there. Meeting a lot of people who has a heart for Japan. Together we will share, and encourage each other, realizing that the burden to move for Japan, to pray, to give and to serve, is not only a wimpy dream, but something special that God had put inside us, something about His heart that He had revealed to us.

Often as I write about this, I feel ashamed. "How about the nations? "

His heart is for the nations! I believe. For the nations is going to come, and adore Him, worship Him, knowing that He is the Lord. And it is only through Jesus, we are able to come to the Father. Coming to the Father, is the place where we can freely worship, freely converse as who we are! Jesus is friend, teacher, brother, lover, shelter, fortress, bread and water and more! All men need Jesus!

Yet now, I know. God had put into me JAPAN as a priority! The aching, the longing to see His glory in Japan became so intense, that I must move on!

A friend told me that Heart4Japan to him is, " Network which is inspiring, encouraging and challenging people to pray for Japan to give to Japan and to serve in Japan. By doing that heart4japan is joining people from different missions and church background together for that the Japanese will see the glory of God!"

Yes! I believe in that too. Let's pray!

No comments: