Why Japanese?

The Largest Unreached People Group (Joshua Project, 2005)

Only 0.04% Christians!

Annual Suicide Rate: >30,000

100-300 new religion registered each year (Operation World, 2000)

The battle is fierce, Time is SHORT! Please RESPONSE, Please PRAY!!!



Sunday, March 25, 2007

Several Prayer Items in March

I have a chance to interview my Japanese Language teacher, Hayashi Sensei on the issue of Hikikomori, this Tuesday(27/3) morning 10am.

Pray for me wisdom and discernment, and pray for more: a chance and boldness to proclaim the message of Christ to her. I really desire for her to have LIFE, knowing Christ.


There are a number of Chinese students around me who are more comfortable with Mandarin, and the burden to set up a bible study with them grew stronger.

I'm still praying if I can start a series of bible study with them coincide with Easter. Materials and Chapters to study as well as time are crucial. I had bought some NT bibles yesterday, so hopefully that will help. My own bible is with Helen now, she prefers to read the English one, so I'm using one from the library.

So, pray for Helen Ni as she is seeking. Pray for a several others too, can't name all of them, but God knows. Just keep them in your prayers, that will help the progress of the work, and shred much of my burden. Because then, it is because of your prayers that the mountains are removed! You are together with me in the field.

Pray that I can really do this fast, time is short. Easter is approaching. Semester is ending. Pray that these people can get the
most valuable in life before they off for home.

No comments: