Why Japanese?

The Largest Unreached People Group (Joshua Project, 2005)

Only 0.04% Christians!

Annual Suicide Rate: >30,000

100-300 new religion registered each year (Operation World, 2000)

The battle is fierce, Time is SHORT! Please RESPONSE, Please PRAY!!!



Sunday, March 11, 2007

some upates in March

I had started to work on the interviews on Hikikomori. The Lord had moved in such a way that my professor had given me a free hand to approach the question in a qualitative method, where it allows me to explore freely among nations. This is rather interesting, but a lot of work and critical thinking and careful approaches are needed. Since I am aiming to publish the paper at the end of research, please pray for wisdom and open doors, and determination.

The Lord had shown me a handful of contacts that have a heart for Japan. We will need to bring this back to the Lord and see what He had installed for us. If He had called us together, what are the things that He wants us to do at this moment is crucial. It should not be what I want, or how they could fit in to H4J ministry, but rather what God wants us to know and to do while channeling us together.

I wish to have a mentor, a teacher that could guide me through the whole journey. Thanks to some of you had actually write to me or call me to encourage me and share with me what God had been spoken to you, giving me ideas of strategies, and reminding me to put God first in all things that I do. Very helpful, thank you!!!

No comments: