Important Information from Japanese Government
Monday, January 12, 2009
Successful and Wonderful Prayer Meeting on Jan 9 ^^
Great God! The last prayer meeting we miss out the tele-conference, but we had good fellowship and prayer time from 8pm to 6.30am! BRAVO!!!!!! Congratulations, guys!
As usual, we forgot to take group photos until the end. Herewith the attached photo for those who stay till the very last (there were another 3). After all prayer meetings, I begin to learn that there are a few criteria that made a successful prayer meeting:
1. More than five people.
2. All of these people have something to share.
3. Each sharing permits interaction in between.
4. Pause and pray after each point that had been shared.
5. A fun and relaxing break in between.
6. Interested to learn from each other.
7. Pray by the lead of the Holy Spirit rather than by our own understanding.
8. A point at a time, and allow others to add in ( do not pray for all items by yourself).
Thank you, all of you, who had made the prayer meeting successful! Please remember the items that we had shared and prayed together! May God bless you! ^^