Why Japanese?

The Largest Unreached People Group (Joshua Project, 2005)

Only 0.04% Christians!

Annual Suicide Rate: >30,000

100-300 new religion registered each year (Operation World, 2000)

The battle is fierce, Time is SHORT! Please RESPONSE, Please PRAY!!!



Friday, March 07, 2008

Pledge Allegiance

As we are going to have this discussion of "Is Christ the only way to Heaven?", this song came to me, "I Pledge Allegiance To The Lamb".

This song was one of my favorite songs, not that I can sing them well, but songs that I listen in my quiet time, as I seriously consider my faith. 

God had quietly introduced to me a number of songs that almost review the whole history of early disciples and the life of Jesus before I was matured enough to read the bible on my own. It was the time while i was seeking, I was listening Nichole Nordeman; then Michael Card before I made my choice; then while I was building my foundation on Jesus Christ, Roy Boltz became my another source of inspiration. And because of the work of these artists, my heart was heavily pounded and half aware by the sacrifice of Christ and choices that believers have to make.

Look for these singers, Nichole Nordeman, Michael Card, Roy Boltz, and may you be bless! May you begin to seriously hear the Gospel, and choices that comes with it. If you are still considering in making that choice in your life, and you are not reading the bible, these songs would help you.

Bless you, my friends!


Coming back to this song, "I Pledge Allegiance To The Lamb", If Christ is not the only way to Heaven, it doesn't make sense of the effort of the early church. And beware my friends, there will come a time for us to choose. What will you choose?

Listen to it carefully, and you will hear, it is the name of Christ that Herod had asked the people to reject, so we can see the name of Christ is really important, a foundation of our faith. Not all who does good go to heaven, but the one who believe in His name, Jesus Christ.

No comments: