Why Japanese?

The Largest Unreached People Group (Joshua Project, 2005)

Only 0.04% Christians!

Annual Suicide Rate: >30,000

100-300 new religion registered each year (Operation World, 2000)

The battle is fierce, Time is SHORT! Please RESPONSE, Please PRAY!!!



Sunday, February 17, 2013

a devotion to the work in His hand

Joshua 1: 2- 9

Yes, God's promise will be fulfilled.
All I need is trust.


And of course, your prayers!
So that my heart do not weary,
So that my heart do not sink into the trap of the evil one.
Because our prayers are swords that works together with the Holy Spirit.

Let my heart not to be blinded,
Let my ears not to be deaf,
strengthen my heart, lord.
Strengthen my hands and my feet!

For you are the light in my path, and I shall not blow my heart without a purpose.
I shall not light my own light, but you, God, be my light!
Let me see you face to face!!!
Help me to submit to you in your Glory and Honor and Love and Joy and Peace!!!

Amen.


A devotion to the work in His hand, may my heart not be wearied, may I do not rush on my flesh desires but may all my desires works entirely with His will and His good plan.

No comments: