Why Japanese?

The Largest Unreached People Group (Joshua Project, 2005)

Only 0.04% Christians!

Annual Suicide Rate: >30,000

100-300 new religion registered each year (Operation World, 2000)

The battle is fierce, Time is SHORT! Please RESPONSE, Please PRAY!!!



Friday, February 18, 2011

Today the RJC Pre-Conference begins!!!

Today the RJC Pre-Conference begins!!! and the Lord greet me with a wonderful snow in Seattle this morning! :-) I always feel that snow is special, being to come from a tropical country. The first time that I saw snow was when I visited M-chan, then the second time was when I went to Tokyo for my entrance exam. It became more often then as I settled in Japan... ^^ Yet, snow at the early morning of my birthday, its another remarkable birthday gift from God, isn't it?
Pray for Dan Brannen and Don Wright who organize this portion of the conference and pray for those in vocational ministry who will be attending today’s sessions.

Keith Webb will teach in the afternoon concerning leadership coaching.


p/s: and I get to meet Jeremy Yap tonight!!! yeah yeah~

No comments: