Why Japanese?

The Largest Unreached People Group (Joshua Project, 2005)

Only 0.04% Christians!

Annual Suicide Rate: >30,000

100-300 new religion registered each year (Operation World, 2000)

The battle is fierce, Time is SHORT! Please RESPONSE, Please PRAY!!!



Thursday, September 17, 2009

H4J Updates of September, 2009

GIVE THANKS!
1. Praise God! The trip to HK and China was fruitful, I met more people and follow up with many friends and contacts I made during 2006-2009.
2. Just as the trip in north China, States and Japan, I was well taken care of by the joint efforts of friends and churches. I was given places to stay, and had plenty of opportunities to share about Heart4Japan and social research that I am doing: hikikomori and suicide.
3. The interview from Beijing about the observation on internet addiction was finally published in The digital news of The National, of Abu Dhabi Media Company. http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090829/FOREIGN/708289801/1015 Daniel's quotation of my comments was not twisted. Praise God for that!




4. H4J Prayer Meeting and Sharing Session: The Needs of Tohoku ( Sep 4, 2009)
The meeting was held on Sep 4 was great! We had seven audiences and four overseas call. We had some technical problems at the beginning, yet we managed to start and engaged people into discussions. The second half of the session was a great success, in having the Spirit to lead us into deep intercessions and worship. Although most of the audiences were new and knew very little about Japan, but the Lord was seemingly encouraging us by instilling new blood into the team, stirring up great desire of intercessions for Japan! The prayer meeting ended at 3.30am in the morning. If we will have a next meeting, I'll try to fix teleconference with video so that people can see each other as well as capture the presentation and data on the screen.

Pray for the new blood as they catch the vision, the fire will continue to burn in them that they will not stop telling people about the needs in Japan!
Pray that people will rise up in their churches, to give, pray and go to Japan as missionaries!


5. H4J Prayer Meeting and Sharing Session: Noah's Ark, SZ (Sep 13, 2009)
The meeting was held on Sep 13 after the service at around 11.30am, the Holy Spirit swept across the audiences, calling intercessions and repentance. As we began to plead for prayers and forgiveness for Japan, tears flowed, and a sister burst in tears, ran to the front, knelt beside me, and began to pray with her trembling body. Another sister kept crying and crying like a child. Others were weeping at their seats. The atmosphere totally changed from indifference and just curiosity to repentance and love. The audiences then began to share their thoughts with one another, asking for forgiveness for hating Japan and ignoring their rights and needs in God. God is bringing us a step closer to Him as He dealt with the bitterness in us. Now, we have commitments from at least one church in Shenzhen to pray for Japan, we are aiming at an intercession team of 30 people. Hallelujah, praise Jesus!

Pray for the hearts for intercessions to sustain in the hearts of the audiences of this church.
Pray that they will have opportunities to go for short term missions in Japan, so that they will capture His heart for Japan!


6. H4J Sharing in YWAM CDTS, Penang (Sep 17, 2009)
I am visiting Jovita on my way back to Kuala Lumpur who is now a student in CDTS Program Penang. I am given an opportunity to share with the students about Japan at 3pm. Please pray that the Lord will lead the session, so that hearts and minds will be open for the needs in Japan. There will be so many things that I could learn from these anointed people. It reminds me about the time when I met up with Tim and Chris four months back, as they were attending the program in Tokyo. We had wonderful time in sharing and encouraging each other in the lead of the Holy Spirit.


7. FGA KL Prayer Meeting: Peeping Japan Through the Gate of Revival in End Time (Sep 30, 2009)
I am given an opportunity to host the prayer meeting on Sep 30, 8pm in FGA KL. We will have a teaching DVD of Reinhard Bonnke, of Evangelism by Fire, and then I will lead the audience to the importance of Japan and her role in the End-time.

Please pray for hearts to be prepared, and God will send the right people to the meeting!
Please pray for ground to be softened, and God will rise up His people from FGA KL to respond to His altar call for Japan!
Please pray that prejudice would be discard through this meeting!


Additional prayers for Roseline and the ministry:
1. Health: I know some of you had been constantly praying for my back, I praise God for your love and concern. Instead of getting worse because of the intensive trip in HK and Shenzhen, my back seemed to be improving rather than deteriorate. I will be travel back to KL on Sep 19 in the evening, so please continue to hold me in your prayers! Thanks!

2. Missing Luggage: A huge luggage that stuffs with clothes (new and old), little items for Heart4Japan, my best dresses, some important documents and items for friends went missing by mishandling of the airline. Most of these items are to be bring to Japan with me, I will love to have my luggage back, please pray for me. Thanks!

3. Submission of article to journals: The article for journal was finally ready, but was rejected by a journal that I tried. I will continue to try, please hold me in your prayers!

4. Heart4Japan Networking Administrator and Volunteers: I am seeing the needs in putting more effort into research of hikikomori, at the same time I also sense the urgency in networking and raising awareness of the needs in Japan, calling repentance and acceptance of the field. We need VOLUNTEERS that hear God's voice and seek God's heart to help to facilitate the network and admin work, such as preparing newsletter, putting resources into achievable pamphlet for workshops and seminars. A heart that constantly seek God's desire and ability to start small steps with a simple faith in trusting the Lord is appreciated. Please pray for His provision! Please also pray for funds for printing cost and others!

No comments: