Why Japanese?

The Largest Unreached People Group (Joshua Project, 2005)

Only 0.04% Christians!

Annual Suicide Rate: >30,000

100-300 new religion registered each year (Operation World, 2000)

The battle is fierce, Time is SHORT! Please RESPONSE, Please PRAY!!!



Thursday, February 15, 2007

Be Still And Know


The CNY is approaching, perhaps there is still an urgency in many things. When there is urgency in my life, I either did a lot of things by my own strength, calculating all the possibilities, and working hard to avoid damages, trying my best to save the situation. Or I would be doing nothing, just waiting, listening to the Lord even He was very quiet about it, but I would just wait to see what He is going to do next. Often the latter came after the first action, where I became too tired and exhausted, and I knew I couldn't work things out by myself, there was just no way to
it.

Leaving things in God's hand is not going to be easy either. But when He said, "Be still and know that I am God." He means it.

~ : Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still. (Exodus 14:13-14)

My mom often likes to sing this song, "God will make a way, where it seems to be non way. He works in ways we cannot see, He will make a way for me. He will be my guide, hold me closely by His side. With love and strength for each new day, He will make a way, He will make a way. " Amen.

And often, I find resting in Him and see Him moves, is much fruitful and fulfilling that I hop on it myself before I see His hand.

No comments: